Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coil Length:||214mm,375mm,535mm||Window Size:||50mm,100mm,150mm|
|Reference Rated Current:||600A,1000A,3000A||Certifications:||RoHs CE RSO9001|
Clamp-on Flexible Rogowski coil Current Transformer is an AC current transducer for permanent installation.
They combine the benefits of a thin, flexible, clip-around Rogowski (sense) coil with a signal conditioner providing
accurate, true rms measurement, of voltage or current.
1) Suitable to measure currents from A to hundreds of kA.
2) High linearity.
3) The absence of magnetic core grants a wide frequency response to be suitable for measurement of harmonic
content and transients.
4) Very useful with large size or awkward shaped conductors or in places with limited access.
5) Non-intrusive, no power drawn from the main.
6) Not damaged by large overloads.
7) There is no danger from open-circuited secondary.
1) Very high current monitoring
2) DC ripple measurement
3) Harmonics and transients monitoring
4) Power monitoring & control systems
5) Applicable in eletronic Watt-hour meter
6) Power quality monitoring
7) Electric furnace
8) Harmonic management
9) Relay Protection
|Reference Rated current||600A||1000A||3000A|
Calibrated <0.5% (central position,25℃)
Uncalibrated <5% tolerance(central position,25℃)
|Maximum current measurable||100kA|
|Coil Resistance||from 100 to 250Ω|
|Lead length||2 meter|
|Position Error||±1% maximum|
|Outputon 0A(zero drift)||≤0.1mV|
|Linearity||±0.2% of reading|
|Bandwidth||1Hz to 100kHz(-3dB)|
|Operating temperature||-30℃ to +80℃|
|Storagetemperature||-40℃ to +90℃|
|Other requirements,please contact us to OEM.|
Here are a variety of specifications for you to choose from.